- Google and PA put pressure on local journalists with ‘robot reporters’
- ‘Human error’ blamed for BA’s server crash. But which human and what error?
- The theme of Business Continuity Awareness Week is Cyber Security. No, really…
- Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
- Making America Great Again: risks and opportunities for the new POTUS
Tag Archives: root cause
When there’s an accident at work, it’s often the worker involved who is blamed. Sometimes – after lengthy and thorough investigations – the multiple causes of accidents are revealed to be much broader than ‘someone doing something stupid’ and the hope … Continue reading