- ‘Human error’ blamed for BA’s server crash. But which human and what error?
- The theme of Business Continuity Awareness Week is Cyber Security. No, really…
- Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
- Making America Great Again: risks and opportunities for the new POTUS
- Creating a company culture that drives business priorities – the Bezos way
Tag Archives: Global Risk Report
I wouldn’t want to be Mr. Trump. Not for all the tea in China (although from Friday, I hear he will be mandating that ‘all that tea must be made in the US from now on’). I wouldn’t want to … Continue reading