- Google and PA put pressure on local journalists with ‘robot reporters’
- ‘Human error’ blamed for BA’s server crash. But which human and what error?
- The theme of Business Continuity Awareness Week is Cyber Security. No, really…
- Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
- Making America Great Again: risks and opportunities for the new POTUS
Tag Archives: executive compensation
Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
Last year Larry Fink’s letter to CEOs of companies in which BlackRock invests urged them and their boards to look forward (as opposed to back) at strategic issues affecting value creation. (See my blog from 2016). This year, his letter … Continue reading →