- ‘Human error’ blamed for BA’s server crash. But which human and what error?
- The theme of Business Continuity Awareness Week is Cyber Security. No, really…
- Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
- Making America Great Again: risks and opportunities for the new POTUS
- Creating a company culture that drives business priorities – the Bezos way
Tag Archives: decryptor
If businesses and public organizations needed a kick in the backside over their cyber crisis preparedness, then many got it over the weekend as the ransomware ‘Wanna Decryptor’ paralysed hundreds of thousands of users and systems in more than 100 … Continue reading