- Google and PA put pressure on local journalists with ‘robot reporters’
- ‘Human error’ blamed for BA’s server crash. But which human and what error?
- The theme of Business Continuity Awareness Week is Cyber Security. No, really…
- Is BlackRock’s CEO Larry Fink a champion of the worker, or an investment manager? Well both actually
- Making America Great Again: risks and opportunities for the new POTUS
Tag Archives: behaviours
Jeff Bezos of Amazon bought the Washington Post three years ago. Prior to that, journalists there had variable compensation based on one thing – operating income. Now it’s different, as described by Shailesh Prakash, the Post’s chief information officer: ‘When … Continue reading